22) Let’s just say that last entry failed. No longer happy, no longer healthy. I’ve stooped low and hurt myself. In the beginning of February I made an awful mistake. I got so much shit for it and it just didn’t help anything. Everything bottled up into one and I burned myself… I made a promise to myself though. If I do it one more time, I’m telling my parents and asking for help. I can’t let this happen to myself. I’ve come too far to fall again. I’m on diet now, nothing extreme, just watching what I eat. And I’m running, it’s basically my own little therapy session.
21) Oh it’s been awhile.. I’ve been so happy and healthy lately. I started high school and I got the best friends I could ask for. My birthday is monday too(:. I haven’t been depressed in a long time and I no longer have to take my medicine. It’s amazing how much you can overcome if you just focus and stay determined. I love being able to tell people my story and let them know I’m okay now. Having other people open up to me is just wow. I have no idea what to say sometimes. I get so shocked and sad for them. No one deserves to be upset over things they can change. It isn’t fair, but life isn’t either. Stay strong whoever may be struggling and reading this <3
20) So this girl is going through the same thing I went through. I’m trying to help her but I don’t know if I’m making progress. But it feels good to inspire others to do the same as I did. I hope she gets better soon, I really care about her and wish her the best. If anyone actually reads these please pray for her. It will mean a great deal for me as it will to her too. <3
19) Adults who think it’s okay to follow little children and teenagers should root in hell. You are taking away the youth in that person. No matter where they go now, they think they’re being watched from somewhere. They can’t enjoy life now without that though of someone watching being in the back of their head. How dare someone do that to a person.
18) I absolutely wish I was Miley Cyrus for a day, she’s perfect in my eyes. She’s growing into a beautiful women and I’m so happy for her. <3
17) My best friend and I barely talk anymore. But I don’t find it to be completely devastating. I tried making plans with her, but she wouldn’t commit to anything. She’d respond 7 hours after I would text her and I’m just like “you seriously expect me to text you back, even though you couldn’t text me back 7 hours ago?” That’s not how it works. You’ve got to be equally as willing as I am to make plans. To me she’s just a bad friend. And clearly not worth my time.
16) Don’t be bothered by the sexual images I reblog. Even if it does bother you, I don’t care to be honest. It’s not the sex I’m reblogging, it’s the intimacy between the two people. I want that one day.
15) All august I’m going on a crazy ass diet. No sweets, just fruit and pure protein. I want to look great when I go back to school. Which means I have to make my runs longer and more often. I have no problem with that, I love running. But I hate waking up to go run in the morning. I can do this, and I will does this.
14) My ex is really immature. I don’t understand why he needs to tell people things that aren’t true about me to other people to seem “cool”. Really all you’re doing is making yourself look like a dick because everyone knows I’m not that type of girl. Clearly if you’re still saying shit, you’re not over me. Last time I checked you’re the one who broke up with me. LOL you’ll regret everything someday. Much love to you…<3 not.
13) Guys who can’t make up their mind seriously need therapy. This guy I’ve been talking to says he’s over his ex but obviously he’s not. Half of his posts on twitter are about her. Please, I don’t want to be led on like I was in the past. Save me time and just tell me the truth instead of posting about it indirectly. You say you’re different from other guys, I will admit, you are. Your strategy on how to get girls is different. But you’re still the same asshole like every other guy out there. Thanks for wasting my time and keeping me a secret.
12) This is the happiest I’ve ever been in the longest time. I’m getting friends back, I’m growing up and moving on. My boyfriend and I broke up awhile ago and I’m sorry I haven’t updated lately. Him and I aren’t on the best of terms but that’s because we’re both young and entitled to our opinions and I respect his even though I don’t agree with what he’s doing… I’ve met someone knew, but he’s a bit older so I’m being really careful not to fall hard for him. He keeps me happy and cares, and that’s something I’ve been in need of for awhile. I’m so grateful for the people in my life, especially my family. I no longer starve myself or torture myself mentally. I’m doing things naturally, if I want to lose weight I’ll workout and eat right. If I’m upset, I go to my mom or close friends. Later in life I hope to become inspiration for others to become better people and enjoy their life in a healthy way.
11) I’ve never been so disrespected before. I wouldn’t expect any of this coming from such a close friend. No one ever spoke to me the way you did and I’m completely shocked. I did nothing wrong. Just because you were “annoyed” doesn’t give you any damn right to speak to me like that. I’ve never cried so much before over one person. I’ve never been so angry towards another person before. Just remember karma’s a bitch and so am I.
10) I definitely need to make a change… I’m tired of waiting for something change and knowing it won’t but not being able to admit it. I feel stupid. Things with us changed after my birthday. I don’t deserve to be treated like this. We as a couple, aren’t the same. I don’t think we’ll ever be the same. I don’t think you care enough to try to be the same. I just feel different about us, nothings the same. I’ve wasted valuable time on you and thinking of you. I’ve had enough.
9) The old you would make a bigger effort. The old you would fight with me to let me know I’m important. The old you is so much better and my ideal boyfriend than the new you. The new you doesn’t notice anything anymore. Have you noticed I stopped eating lunch? Did you notice that I don’t feel important to you or to anyone? I just things were the same. I just might change things for the better. I will not accept this shit from you anymore.
8) I feel alone all the time now. No one talks to me, I basically have one friend who acts like they don’t give a shit about me. I miss all my old ones. I wish I could go back in time and change so many things I’ve done to people. I guess it’s karma. I feel so alone all the time and tired. I keep falling back into the same pattern. I don’t feel important to anyone anymore. No ones probably reading this so.. what’s the point.
7) I just wanna lay down and watch movies all night with ice cream and fall asleep. I wanna be cuddled in blankets and have my boyfriend next to me. I always fantasize about this and dream for it to happen. But lately, I’ve been feeling distant with him. We don’t have the same fun conversations anymore. I don’t know what happened. Are we growing apart? Is he bored? Or did I change? Did he? /:
6) I feel like a whole weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I just made up with my old best friends. That’s the greatest feeling in the world. I’m so happy and so much stress has been relieved. (:
5) Okay. I just saw something on Facebook about lesbians and how wrong it is to show affection in front of people. Is it really that revolting to you that you have to be so ignorant? People struggle coming out and speaking about their sexuality. And you are making it worse and even harder! You’re best friend could be struggling and you wouldn’t know or know to help because you’re making these kind of remarks about it. Stop judging people about their race, sexuality, size, style, looks and background. It’s not right. Everyone has something special and unique about themselves and you’re making it hard for them to prove it. Damn. People piss me the fuck off.
4) The Vow was an alright movie. I expected better. I’m happy that my boyfriend took me because he knew it would make me happy. I love when we joke around with each other. I love the way he smiles at me when I do something cute or silly. He’s probably the only one who doesn’t get tired of me. And I love him for that. I believe you can be in love at any age. I’m extremely happy I met him and that I’m able to be called “his”. <3
3) I absolutely hate girls or guys who act like your friend when you’re not around anyone else. But when they’re around other people, they avoid you like some bitch. Like damn, don’t act like we’re “bff’s” and then blow me off because you’re with someone who you think is better than me. I know you talk shit with them about me, don’t think I won’t find out. Now, I’m that kind of person will confront your ass and embarrass you. People need to grow up. If people would stop talking shit about other people and spreading rumors, there wouldn’t be any drama. Why can’t people get that through their thick, ignorant heads?
2) That awkward moment when you get your period in the middle of the day and you’re not prepared. Then the cramps come and you want to roll in a ball and cry. Then you scream at your best friend for no reason. Why do females have to suffer so much pain? Are we really that horrible to get stuck with such physical pain? Men should really treat us better. I mean, we carry your kid for 9 months and push a softball out of a hole that’s the size of a penny. The least men could do is show a little appreciation. I don’t think they would enjoy pushing a softball out of them.
1) I hate when people stop texting you when you’re in the middle of conversation that isn’t close to being ended. If you’re not going to pull through with an interesting conversation, don’t start one. Please don’t waste my time.